At Northside Veterinary Hospital, we know that it’s not easy to leave your pet with someone else. That’s why we believe in providing the highest quality boarding services for the pets of Shawnee, Oklahoma and the surrounding communities. Contact us today to find out more about our boarding services and how we can accommodate your pet. If your pet has any special needs, be sure to let us know. Remember, Northside Veterinary Hospital is your solution for boarding pets in Shawnee!
We are very proud of our new boarding facility, which allows us to give our guests the best experience possible! These are some of the features of our facility:
Check-in/Check-out times are from 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-5:00 M, T, Th and F. We are closed Wednesdays from 12:30-1:30 for staff training. Saturday check-in/out is from 8:00-12:00.
**Please note that we are not available for check-in/check-outs outside of normal business hours. All weekend and holiday boarders may be picked up the following business day.
Pricing List for Boarding (per pet, per night):
- $16.00 Indoor Only (Maximum dog size of 40 lbs)
- $16.00 Kitty Condos (Separate building from dogs)
- $20.00 Medium Indoor/Outdoor Runs (Available for dogs 5lb to 99 lb)
- $24.00 Large Indoor/Outdoor Runs (Required for dogs over 100 lbs)*
- *10% discount for each additional pet with equal or lesser daily fee
Pricing for Optional Services:
- $5.00/day Daily Playtime (Extra 30 minutes twice daily in play yard)
- $5.00/day Daily Medication Administration
- $20.00-50.00 Bubble Path Package on day of check-out*
*Bath prices vary upon size of pet and coat length
**For full grooming, please contact our grooming department for quote
***Boarding baths will not be ready for pick-up until after 10:00am
We require the following items to be current for any boarding pet. Please bring any outside vaccine records at time of check-in.
- Rabies Vaccination administered by licensed veterinarian
- Bordetella Vaccination (dogs only)
- Annual Vaccination: DH(L)PP for dogs and FVRCP(+Le) for cats
- Intestinal Parasite control
- Flea and tick prevention
Client Boarding Form
Whether you are planning a trip or just need a baby-sitter for the day, we are happy to help. Please fill out this boarding form and bring it in with your pet and their essentials to ensure that they have the most comfortable stay possible.