You deserve access to the best technology and services for protecting your pet’s health.
At Northside, we offer digital radiology for the best possible X-ray image quality on your pet. This non-invasive testing can be done without any sedation or anesthesia in most cases, making it an excellent way to detect problems in an affordable and discomfort-free way.
Diseases commonly detected via digital radiology (x-ray) include:
- Pregnancy fetal size and head count
- Foreign Body Obstructions (ex. A toy stuck in the stomach/intestines)
- Tumors of the bones or internal organs
- Bladder Stones
- Bone Fractures
- Hip dysplasia, Degenerative Joint Disease or Arthritis
- Cardiac Enlargement/Congestive Heart Failure
- Intestinal or Gastric Ulcerations (via contrast studies)
- Free fluid in the abdomen or chest
For more information about our digital radiology pricing or services, please give us a call today at a href=”tel:(405) 273-3700″>(405) 273-3700